Photography is an art form that can be difficult to master. You need a steady hand, patience, and the right equipment in order to get the perfect shot. Photoshop makes it easier for photographers of all skill levels to create stunning photos with just a few clicks of their mouse.
Here are 10 tips on how you can use Photoshop like a pro:
1) Adjusting contrast – This simple adjustment will make your photo pop with vibrant colors so people want to look at it!
2) Cropping – Crop your photo so only what matters is included in the frame.
3) Rotating – If you’ve taken a picture from too high or low up, adjusting the angle by rotating will not only improve composition but also remove any
4) Layers – When working on any project in photoshop because it helps you keep track of everything.
5) Resize – Resize images for web usage by clicking Image > Image Size then uncheck “Resample Image” and change the resolution to 72 pixels per inch or lower (higher resolutions take up more space).
6) Apply filters – To enhance color saturation in an otherwise dull photograph by clicking Filter > Sharpen > Unsharp Mask then moving the sliders until it achieves desired effect.
7) Use masks instead of layers when possible – Masks are typically easier than layering because they can be used with any type of selection without having to make copies of the layer. They also show up on top of other layers which makes them ideal for isolating certain parts of the image without affecting anything else below them in the Layers panel.
8 ) Use the pen tool – The pen tool is one of the most useful tools for Photoshop. It allows you to create beautiful artwork on your computer and can be used in many ways, such as editing photos or creating outlines around objects before adding color over them with other brushes!
9 ) Sharpen images – To sharpen images, edit them with the Smart Sharpen filter. This will increase their contrast and emphasize any details in an image to give it that perfect “pop.”
10 ) Save your work as a .psd file – I always save my work in a .psd file. It’s the best way to ensure you have all of your layers and colors easily accessible when editing or adding more content, for future edits!